Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any other admirers of Ina Garten?

I love her show! She cooks just about everything from scratch. She also makes large delicious meals, and entertains regularly. I don't have time to do that myself, but I admire it. She is the chef I wish I could be!|||I absolutely ADORE Ina Garten!! Something soothing about the way she speaks...like my elementary school librarian!! Plus, she makes everything look so easy and so fantastic!! I also love the way she takes us around town to run errands with her...to the florist...to the wine shop...etc. Her husband is one lucky man, but how lucky is she to live in that beautiful house and make wonderful yummies all day?!|||I agree....I love watching the Barefoot Contessa...|||Yes, I love the Barefoot Contessa. I like her desserts|||i use to watch the barefoot contessa when we had cable. but i still can get her recipes from foodnetwork. she is neat! i love the way she talks, some chefs/tv personalities have aggravating voices (like that sarah lee) and she makes homey "posh" meals. one recipe i make to this day is a french egg. it's two cracked eggs in a oven safe dish, covered with heavy cream and "baked" till eggs are done. garnish wtih s %26amp; p and parsley! my oldest daughter and i will make that once in a blue moon, but we feel so french when we do! lol|||ever make her recipes? I agree that she is really fun to watch but I have taped and made her recipes I've seen on the shows and I have been disappointed every time|||my husband is a big fan


he loves her voice|||love her!! how lucky is her husband? also the one gay guy who is her friend is very good-looking. too bad hes gay :(|||I love her show too and I have one of her cookbooks. I would die to be invited to one of her dinner parties out in the Hamptons. She and Giada are my favorite females on the food network!|||Her food looks great, but I can never use that much butter when I cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment