Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can you see what Gigabytes of data you have downloaded ina week or month?

I am thinking of changing my broadband package and there is an upper limit of gigabyte download but I have no idea how much data I currently download so I was wondering if there is a way to check this on my computer?|||There is free small program will tell you exactly how many gigabytes you have downloaded %26amp; uploaded per day/week/month etc. It keeps a running total %26amp; even projects ahead if you want that information. You can just read off your monthly usage.


It's called NetMeter, I have it %26amp; it will definitely do what you want it for. ..Download from


http://www.softpedia.com/get/Network-Too鈥?/a>|||I think your broadband company can help you with it. Also if you have any icon like Networking icon which shows Bytes uploaded and downloaded, that can help too.





As broadband is mostly constant connection so it will give you collective GB's of download.





Sorry if its not satisfactory :)|||You need to get this information from your ISP.


///|||You can install a "bandwidth monitor" on your pc, which will monitor your traffic and be able to tell you how much you use, try download.com for finding one!





good luck!|||here is a free nice bandwidth monitor for u


http://download.rokario.com/products/ban鈥?/a>|||open my account on your yahoo homepage,it will tell you your usage,but bt have brought a new policy out you can go over your limit as long as you don't abuse it after that its a 拢1 a gb

No comments:

Post a Comment