Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ina sense of science do you know how to make the sound of silence?

hello darkness my old friend



sorry, i couldn't resist quoting S%26amp;G|||I actually was wondering the same thing a few years back when I was studying. I just wished that there was a disk that I could pop in the cd player that would play silence, silence so 'loud' it drowned out all the noisy family.|||Silence is the absence of sound. Making the sound of silence is like making a light that creates darkness. Doesn't make any sense.|||Go into a padded room that's isolated from everyone.|||sum say science sense is seemingly silly since silence sounds stupid see still stank sumthing sumthing sumthing|||yh wach (silence(weird noises))|||.|||some soundwaves cannot be heard but still existing like


a dog whistle|||Pop in a VHS Tape of Bill Nye and he'll explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment