Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the bestest thing anyone could ever say to a girl ina text message ?

im at home bored shitless and my girlfriends at school, i want to say something really sweet to her. something that will bring happy tears to her eyes. but i don't want anything short like i love you, your the best thing in the world. ive used all that sort of stuff too many times lol.|||Hello baby,im just at home cant stop thinking about you,you drive me crazy


im mad about you.Your the only girl for me id do anything for you i never want to lose you


i hope your having a lovely day. Much Love xx|||露 my love there is only you in my life ur every thing that's right and ur eyes they tell me how much you care ohhh yea you will always b my endless love露 when I think about what we have beautiful songs come to mind but not as beautiful as you, I love you sweetheart|||say something like





Helllooo beautiful:) I wish you were here with me.. i miss you. I just want you to know you mean the world to me %26amp; i wouldnt risk our relationship for anything. You are my world and so much more. :)"|||Now I am jealousy, Of my self. The smartest girl of the world is my girlfriend.|||good morning beautiful|||Hey baby ;) I'm kinda missing you right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment