Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How would you answer these ina interview?

Mmmk..applying for a guest service agent





1) why u think ur most qualified for the position.


2) what would u do if u saw one of ur co workers doing smething they shouldn't


3) what would u do if u got into a conflict with a coworker..


4)why do you want this position?


5)how would you handle a difficult guest?|||LoL..ah sounds like hotel/motel





I am a efficient multitasker, I pay attention to the details and love to meet and great people from all walks of life. I am a good problem solver and do not have any issues with transportation so I will arrive 15 minutes before my shift starts.





The next question depends on the crime-however you will not be the manager or boss and any scoldings for the employees are for them to give so...


I would inform the manager in privet at the earliest convenience.





A conflict is a wide word, conflict of opinion or a conflict of violence?


you should answer...I would maintain civility in the disagreement and try to work out any issues we may have by establishing a common ground we could both agree upon.





I found myself in need of employment and since I am such a social butterfly I thought that dealing with people in the way that is done here would be something I could not only do but enjoy as well





I would put myself in their position, I paid this amount of money for this amunt of time in a hotel and now the heat will not turn on, the tv gets one channel and housekeeping took my personal pillow. Then I would treat them in the manner I would like to be treated, with kindness and consideration. I would look them in the eye and sympathize with the situation they found themselfs in. Then I would offer them choices on how I should handle the situation so that they would not feel as if I were dismissing them in anyway. "Mr________I could have a maintenance person up in as little as ten minutes to fix the tv and heat and I will contact the person that cleaned your room, or I could move you to another room so that everything is on line and then retreave your pillow. Which would you prefer? I wasn't sure if you would mind terribly to move your things and with the heat not working I am sure it is chilly in your current room.


after the guest had chosen I would apologize for his inconvenience and tell him if there was anything else he needed or found to be unsatisfactory to phone the front desk day or night.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment