Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is there a way to show you want a meaningful relationship when meeting ina casual setting?

Lately ive noticed that the guys I meet at parties or dances seem to think whatever happens that night is a one night thing even if theu say we should go out again or such. How can I show I am looking for something more meanigful than a one night thing if we meet in a casual setting? And where can I meet someone to show I want to be serious? I'm 17.|||dont do anything that night not even kiss or anything. just talk to him and get to know him then when you are about to leave or he is about to leave be like hey i really liked talking to you maybe we should chill sometime and give him you number or get his. this way there really isnt like a 1 night stand thing going on but you still get to meet guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment