Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is your breaking point ina relationship?

What could a guy or girl do to you to make you just leave the relationship altogether?|||If my boyfriend every ANY of the following things I would be done immediately:





-cheated on me


-hit me (pushed, slapped, etc.)


-verbally abused me (i don't mean a normal argument, i mean degraded me with rude names, called me stupid, etc.)


-didn't have a job and wasn't looking for one


-was cruel in any way to children or animals|||I think people break up for different reasons and different fed up reasons some may not tolerate the slightest disrespect and some put up with it for years, some get fed up in a week some after 20 years. So I don't know if this can be answered. Depends on what is going on to be able to determine. Some girls are naggy and might be fed up with the toilet paper going the wrong way "I can care less about that stuff", so I think maturity is finding a healthy way to resolve matters, forgiveness is very important.|||Poor communication.|||when our contacts and talking will reduce then it is the starting point of braeking a relation...,|||Cheating, Loss of Interest, Bad communication..|||cheat on me


lie to me


use me


etc

No comments:

Post a Comment