Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I add auto fill when I start typing ina contacty on my email letters?

When i start typing a name for an email --how can I get it to auto fill in the name in the address bar|||Many people have been reporting this problem recently (and it's still on-going) Yahoo knows about it, and must be working hard to fix it.It could be a server problem, since it affects all browsers and Windows versions, but not everybody, nor in all countries.





In the meantime, open your Contacts list in a separate tab or window, and keep it open while you are in your mail. It will be faster to switch back and forth to copy and paste the addresses than to re-open contacts for each mail|||Glad I found this answer. I noticed this glitch and have been annoyed by it. I had recently installed Yahoo Messenger and my brain was pointing an accusing finger at that program as the culprit. After reading this, guess I'll just have to continue to be annoyed by the loss of this feature.

Report Abuse


|||This should have been resolved by now.. Way too irritating. I am going to gmail..It works much better

Report Abuse


|||I sent feedback to Yahoo, that several of my family members and I have noticed a glitch that Yahoo mail stopped auto filling contact names. I stated this last week. Hope this helps.|||ditto, hope they get it fixed fast. This is annoying and time consuming!|||same here and was looking for answer ... annoying! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment