Saturday, November 19, 2011

How should I start talkin to a girl a agin that I haven't talked to ina year?

She goes to my hs. We went out 2 years a go and idk I just kinda miss her . I wanna make a move before my last year in hs is over. Should I send a message on facebook or idk.... I guess I'm kinda nervous|||uhmmm if u dont have the guts to just say hi in person then ya message her on facebook. Say hey how are you? we havnt talked in a while hows this and so on i guess(:|||Just say hi, like everything is fine, and say something like, 'didn't talk to you for a long time. What have you been doing?'





Don't worry, the girl and you will be friends again just like the old times.


Just an advice: Don't be nervous|||please read over your questions before posting them. there is spell check on this.


honestly just talk to her in person. I get kind of annoyed when guys do the whole fb message thing. Even if that requires confidence too, it just looks like you are taking the easy way out.


good luck !|||forget fb talk to her ! good luck%26lt;3|||If you're nervous, just message her. Be like "hey, we haven't talked in a while. how's it been?"

No comments:

Post a Comment